Terms and Conditions
At Maseliving, we deliver within 1-4 working days in Denmark, unless the item is not in stock or otherwise stated.
During sales and during holidays, a longer delivery time must be calculated.
Delivery to GLS parcel shop: DKK 40
Delivery to private address: DKK 80
Prices for delivery depend on which country we ship to. The price of your order is calculated in connection with you checking out at the shop and completing your purchase.
GLS parcel shop
Have the package sent with GLS and pick up your package in one of the more than 1000 package shops. You choose which parcel shop you want it sent to. When the parcel is on its way to the parcel shop you have chosen, you will receive an e-mail and possibly an SMS that your package is on its way. Bring the package’s ID and photo ID when you pick up the package. You will find GLS parcel shops at selected petrol stations, 24-hour kiosks and supermarkets in Denmark.
Track and Trace
When your package has been dispatched from Maseliving, we will send you a Track and Trace number so that you can follow your package.
Order and payment
All prices are stated in DKK and include 25% VAT,
You select the items you want to buy and place them in the “shopping basket”. You can correct the contents of the shopping basket right up to the time of ordering, and you can continuously check the contents and the price of the items.
When you are ready to order, press “VIEW CART”, here you will get an overview of the products in your shopping basket. Then click on “CHECKOUT”, where you have to write delivery method, name, address, e-mail and telephone number. You choose which way you want to pay and finally press the “place order” button when you are sure you have entered all the information correctly. We have now received your order and you will receive a confirmation by email.
At Maseliving you can pay with
VISA, VISA electron, Mastercard, Maestro & JCB
The amount will only be deducted when the products are sent from Maseliving.
It is not possible to pay per cash on delivery.
We reserve the right for typing errors, price changes and out-of-stock items. You will receive an email regarding this as soon as possible.
If you choose to pay via bank transfer, this must be done to the following account in Nykredit:
Reg no: 5470
Account no: 3025024
Important! The amount must be in our hands no later than 3 working days after the order, otherwise we will cancel the order. Please write the order number in the transfer and feel free to send an e-mail when you have transferred to email@example.com
Returns & Cancellations
Maseliving offer a 30-day full right of return from the day you receive your items. The items must be returned unused and in original packaging and in the same condition as when received. Once we have received the items and approved the return, you will have the money in your account within 10 days.
You must pay for the costs associated with returning the item yourself.
If the item is not picked up in time at the parcel shop and it is sent back to us, it is important that you still complete the return slip and send it to us. If you have obtained free shipping with your purchase, these shipping costs as well as the return shipping will be offset against the refunded amount.
Remember to enclose the return slip.
The return address is:
Harekaervej 5, PORT 2
4600 Koege, DENMARK
Note: returned items
All items are covered by the Sales Act’s rules on a 24-month right of complaint. The right to complain means that you, as a customer, can complain about errors and defects in the product that have arisen within 24 months of purchase. The right of complaint does not cover errors, damage or wear and tear that have occurred due to incorrect use, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear.
You can advertise by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on the specific situation, you will receive further instructions after contact.
When you return the item, please state as specifically as possible what the problem is.
If the complaint is justified, we will of course refund your reasonable shipping costs for sending the item back to us. Otherwise, you must bear the costs of sending the item back.
Remember that the item must always be sent in proper packaging and that no address label or packing tape must be affixed to the item itself or its original packaging. Remember to get a receipt for sending. You are responsible for the package/products yourself until we have received them. Please, save the postal receipt incl. information about shipping costs and any track and trace number.
Note! We do not receive packages sent by cash on delivery or similar.
The return address is:
Harekaervej 5, PORT 2
4600 Koege, DENMARK
4600 Koege, DENMARK
This is how we collect, store and process data in Maseliving
General information about the collection of data and purposes:
When we collect data in Maseliving it can be done in several ways, below is a list of the ways we accept that data enters the company.
We collect data in the following ways:
- The contact form on the website – to be able to get back to the customer.
- E-mail sent directly to a shared mailbox (email@example.com) – to be able to answer inquiries sent by E-mail.
- For sending newsletters, against obtained consent.
General storage of data:
- Data received by email is stored securely at simply.com
- Data is only stored as long as it serves its purpose. Read more below about how we store and process data for each channel used to collect data
- We only store the absolutely most necessary information that is needed for us to carry out our work and to comply with applicable legislation.
- All information that is processed and stored in maseliving.dk is handled by Simply.com
Channels where it is possible that personal data is collected:
Personal data is collected in the company in the following ways and by the following channels:
Contact form on the website www.maseliving.dk or E-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data submitted by the form: Name, e-mail address, subject and possibly a free text.
- That users can enter their contact information and possibly notification of the inquiry so that maseliving.dk can contact the person
- An email will be sent to email@example.com – the shipment is unencrypted and it is not recommended to send sensitive information or information that has to do with a professional matter
- When a message sent by the contact form on maseliving.dk is received, it is received as an email. Sender, content and validity are assessed manually. Maseliving only uses the content to make contact with the sender, after that information will only be saved, cf. the rule about interest as a basis in order to serve the customer in the best possible way, via implicit consent when contacting.
- Information received by the contact form is stored in the shared mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org until contact is made with the sender, after which the email will be deleted and possibly relevant contact information is only stored with express consent.
- If it is an inquiry that looks suspicious, the management makes a decision on how it should be handled. Inquiries that contain sensitive, or offensive, discriminatory, pornographic or other unacceptable content will either be deleted or reported to the police, depending on the type and nature.
- The mailbox can be accessed by relevant persons by mobile devices, by computer and by the Internet.
- E-mails received by the contact form will be stored for a maximum of 6 months.
Who can access that information
- All maseliving employees can access the email@example.com mailbox, as everyone must be able to handle customer inquiries.
We have taken technical and organizational measures against your information being accidentally or illegally deleted, published, lost, degraded or coming to the knowledge of unauthorized persons, misused or otherwise processed in violation of the law.
The information is used to identify you, in connection with contact, and to be able to provide the services you have requested.
Period of storage
The information is kept for the period of time permitted by law and we delete it when it is no longer necessary. The period depends on the nature of the information and the background for storage. It is therefore not possible to specify a general time frame for when information is deleted.
Insights and complaints
You have the right to be informed about which personal data we process about you. You can also object to the use of information at any time. You can always revoke your consent. If the information processed about you is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected or deleted. Inquiries about this can be send to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to complain about our processing of your personal data, you also have the option of contacting Datatilsynet.